SELECTED LONG-FORM MUSIC PRODUCTIONS
- Producer/Director, "Spinal Tap's 25th Anniversary Concert DVD"
- Producer/Director, "Heroes of Rock: The Fiftieth Anniversary of Rock & Roll", live awards/concert for The Recording Academy (Grammy® Awards), US.
- Producer/Director, "Norah Jones Live in New Orleans", #1 worldwide multi-platinum DVD, Blue Note/Capitol Records.
- Producer/Director, "Norah Jones Live in New Orleans", hour concert version for worldwide broadcast/cablecast, Blue Note/Capitol Records.
- Producer/Director, "Floetry Live" DVD, DreamWorks Records.
- Co-Producer/Director, "All on a Mardi Gras Day", four-hour live worldwide broadcast from Rio, Trinidad & New Orleans, BBC1/BBC2, UK.
- Producer/Director, "New Orleans Now", 4-hour music mini-series, Channel Four Television, UK.
- Producer/Director, "All Alone with the Blues", six-hour music series for worldwide home video release, Storyville/Sonet Home Video, Denmark/Sweden.
- Co-Producer/Director, "An Evening with Wynton Marsalis", hour special tribute to Louis Armstrong, Arts & Entertainment Network, US.
- Writer/Co-Producer/Director, "Deep in the Shed", performance/concept film on pianist Marcus Roberts; BMG Home Video, Pioneer LaserDisc, Bravo Network; US/UK.
- Co-Producer/Director, "New Orleans Live!", six one-hour concerts, Public Broadcasting Service, US.
- Co-Producer/Director, "Let the Good Times Roll", feature-length documentary/performance film on the "Roots of American Music", Island Visual Arts/Polygram Video, US.
- Producer/Writer, "Life, Love & Lunch", 88 half-hours food & cooking series designed for international television, co-production with Quincy Jones Broadcasting.
- Writer/Director, "The Master Gardener Show", series pilot on American Master Gardener system for Kelsey Grammer's Grammnet Productions, US.
- Producer/Director, "Big Time TV", children's variety/sitcom pilot; Quincy Jones, David Salzman and Brandon Tartikoff, Executive Producers; Fox Network, US.
- Co-Producer/Director, "Carnival!", 90-minute documentary, BBC/Lionheart International Television, UK/Australia.
- Co-Producer/Director, "Music from the Big Easy, Volumes I & II", two hours of R&B concert, BBC/Lionheart, UK.
- Producer/Director, "Friday Night Jazz", four hour concerts, Arts & Entertainment Network, US.
- Writer/Producer/Director, "At the Catfish Hotel", one-hour 1910 musical re-enactment of Storyville red-light district brass bands, Bravo Network, US.
SELECTED SHORT- FORM MUSIC PRODUCTIONS
- Producer/Director, "They Just Can't Stop", Al Green, EPK, Blue Note/Capitol.
- Producer/Director "It's Getting Late", Floetry, DreamWorks Records
- Director, “Brown-Eyed Girl”, Steel Pulse, Atlantic.
- Director, Buckwheat Zydeco EPK, Atlantic.
- Director of Photography, James Taylor EPK, Columbia/Sony
- Director, "Cajun Moon", Randy Crawford, Atlantic/Warner Germany.
- Director, "The Grand Encounter" EPK, Dianne Reeves, Blue Note.
- Director, "Shining Star" & "Shining Star (Julio Mix)", The Jazzhole, Bluemoon/Atlantic.
- Director, "Jamaica Man", Dancehall Divas, Mesa/Atlantic.
- Director, "Forward Motion", The Jazzhole, Bluemoon/Atlantic.
- Director, "One Love", Black Uhuru, Mesa/Atlantic.
- Director, "Typewriter", Louie Rankin, Mesa/Atlantic.
- Producer, "Does Your Heart Still Break", Simon Climie, Epic UK.
- Director, "Tip of the Iceberg", Ice T/Black Uhuru, Mesa/Atlantic.
- Producer, "I Love You, Goodbye", Thomas Dolby, Virgin UK.
- Director, EPK, Buckwheat Zydeco, Charisma.
- Director, "Sleepless Nights", Marion Meadows, Novus.
- Director, NARM presentation, Chris Whitley, Sony/Columbia.
- Director, "Boomerang", Spunkadelic, SBK.
- Director, "All American", Brother-Brother, Chrysalis, UK.
- Director, "What Do People Know", Poco, RCA.
- Director, "How 'Bout Us", Betty Wright/Grayson Hugh, RCA.
Work in Collections
JVC World Anthology of Music & Dance
BBC Worldwide Library
Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
The Experience Music Project
Tulane University Jazz Archives
Autonomous movement driven by the brand new rolex replica uk
is the highlight of this tour, in addition to the highly anticipated free spirit and jazz series full automatic mechanical hollow series, inherited replica watches sale
store military form double calendar watch khaki field will also debut. Within the replica watches sale
powerful, can only extraordinary performance. replica watches had since 2011 to restore pride in the hublot replica
of independent movement, launched four 2017 replica watches both practical and aesthetically pleasing personality independent movement. However having a drink associated with supplies, from buy rado replica sale
broad, as well as influenced through rolex submariner replica
muscle mass vehicles as well as 1970s watch style, from the previous Audemars Piguet custom, however spending budget priced.